The Only One Web-Based GroundWater Solusions in Sri Lanka
Why is Drinking water important ?
Water is essential for life. The safety and accessibility of drinking-water are major concerns throughout the world. The amount of fresh water on earth is limited, and its quality is under constant pressure. Preserving the quality of fresh water is important for the drinking-water supply, food production and recreational water use.Health risks may arise from consumption of water contaminated with infectious agents, toxic chemicals, and radiological hazards. Improving access to safe drinking-water can result in tangible improvements to health. Water is a vital natural resource for people all around the world - whether it is piped to homes or drawn out of wells. Understanding where it is and how it moves under the ground is essential in protecting this resource.
Why is Hydrogeology important to
find and protect your Drinking water ?
Most countries need to use the water that is stored underground (Groundwater) to supplement their needs. Hydrogeologists can help by locating suitable reserves and by assessing how much water it is possible to extract without permanently damaging underground aquifers or surrounding ecosystems. By looking at the way that groundwater flows, hydrogeologists can also identify when it is at risk from pollution and how we can protect it by careful planning and land-use. Without the knowledge that hydrogeologist gives us we have no way of predicting what will happen to our water resources or the future effects on the environment of water extraction.
Groundwater Exploration Services offered by WATERSriLanka.com
1. Hydrogeological Investigations for Dug Wells, Agro Wells, Tube Wells, Production Wells
2. GroundWater and Water Resources Assesments
3. GroundWater Resources Evaluations
4. Aquifer Analysis
5. Test Well Design and Observation
6. Pump Test Analysis and Safe Yield Recommendation
7. Design of Shallow Wells and Production Tube Wells
8. Tube Well Construction and Development
9. Pump installation and Water Level Monitoring
10. Hydrogeological Mapping
11. Surface Geophysical Exploration
12. Consultancy Services in GroundWater Supply Projects
13. Groundwater Exploration, Development and Monitoring
14. Water Quality Analysis and Improvement